Macrayan Talent is a provider for all your event manpower needs to make wedding successful. It will be impossible to make the wedding event a success without adequate manpower. You must prepare for the big day several weeks or months in advance, depending on the number of guests you want to invite.
In an average wedding, you will need the following manpower for wedding:
- Overall coordinator – This oversees all the aspects of the wedding.
- Registration Crew (In charge of the guest list) – This person will check the arrival of guests. When around 90% of the guests have arrived, the banquet may start.
- Ushers – Ushers will direct the guests to their respective tables.
- Helper of the bride – One person to assist the bride in everything she needs, from changing clothes to running unexpected errands.
- Photo assistant – You need to designate someone to take the pictures.
- Runner – Someone who will run the errands for all rest of the wedding manpower you may have.
- Wedding Banquet Server – to perform serving duties at Wedding dinners while accommodating guests effectively and politely.
You can add more manpower to your list especially if you have a lot of guests. The wedding event is no more a home manageable affairs where one requires the different important task to be done. Furthermore, the precious time and resources will be consumed a lot during the whole process of finding and searching the right event manpower for different task for wedding events.